Vulnerable groups in Tanzania access their needs and have good life
Empower vulnerable groups to gain full access of their needs including health, education, livelihood and social protection
Commitment, respect, transparent, accountability, integrity, innovation, team work, quality, environment friendly, result focus, equality and diversity, efficiency and learning
What We Do
The organisation supports vulnerable groups to access their needs and have good life by focusing on four thematic areas which are Health, Education, Livelihood as well as Social Protection.
- Education and provision of Comprehensive services on HIV and AIDS
- Care and support of vulnerable groups including Most Vulnerable Children, People Living with HIV and AIDS, Elderly, Women, and Youth.
- Social Protection including promotion of Gender Equality and Gender Equity
- Education support to Children and Youth from Vulnerable Household
- Provision of Nutrition education, and accessibility of food
- Economic Empowerment emphasizing more on household income